We love libraries and want people to keep using them - especially when Birmingham's libraries are facing the pressure of cuts.
So - as part of Bournville BookFest - we've put FREE sessions on at libraries across the city:
* Monday 19th March, 10.30am-11.30am YARDLEY WOOD LIBRARY. Nicky Medley's Storytelling Skirt.
* Tuesday 20th March, 10am-10.45am and 11.45am-12.30pm KINGS HEATH LIBRARY. BB Taylor brings her pet racoon Sox and his other animal friends for a very special story time.
* Tuesday 20th March 2pm-2.45pm STIRCHLEY LIBRARY Lizzy Bean will be reading Shirley Hughes' classic tale Dogger, about a lost toy.
* Wednesday 21st March 10.30am-11.15am KINGS NORTON LIBRARY We love Shirley Hughes. Storytelling and dog-related craft with artist Lizzy Bean.
* Thursday 22nd March 2pm-2.45pm HARBORNE LIBRARY Spring into Spring! storytelling and craft with artist Lizzy Bean.
* Friday 23rd March 11am-11.45am WEOLEY HILL LIBRARY Shrinking! Kate of Kate's Storytree reads from Mrs Pepperpot.
* Friday 23rd March 2pm-2.45pm NORTHFIELD LIBRARY World of Imagination with storyteller Kate of Kate's Storytree.
* Saturday 24th March 2pm-3pm LIBRARY OF BIRMINGHAM Stories from the Farm with author Helen Peters.
* Saturday 24th March 11.30am-12.30pm LIBRARY OF BIRMINGHAM Diary of Pig with the very funny author Emer Stamp.
Selly Oak Library has moved into the modern new Touchbase Pears Sense centre on Bristol Road, which will host our FREE programme for children with special educational needs.